Perfect Symbiosis: A clownfish trying to hide in an Anemone
I took the photos of clownfish in this post in 1995 with analogue film. Time flies!
I used a disposable camera, which were quite popular back then, and put it into an underwater housing from Ikelite. The housing was called Aquashot II and came with a macro lens, a macro frame and a strobe.
I was quite happy to see that Ikelite used (with permission) two of my underwater photos on their site in 1996. Here's a snapshot from arichve.org with a page from ikelite featuring the above photo.
The see in Eilat, Isreal, where I took these photos, was full of anemone and clownfish back then.
Once I had the film developed, I used a big, bulky, scanner to scan the developed photo for further processing on my computer.
It took another 10 years, until I edited them with Apple Aperture, a tool quite similar to Adobe Lightroom.
Now, another 15 years later, I tried to re-edit those photos again with Adobe Lightroom Mobile on an iPad Pro. Given the fact that those photos were taken underwater with a analogue film camera almost 25 years ago, the results are not so bad.